CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Fun with the Medinas

Tonight we had the Medina family and Kristy over for a Mexican BBQ. It was delicious and we had so much fun! I'm posting some picures of the night. The top one is us girls and the boys being silly, then Jason "driving" the RV, then him with Gretchen, then me with Dominic and Gretchen, then Elizabeth and Jason on the trampoling, then a great picture of the whole family, then Elizabeth and the boys with Kristy, then Mom and me and Jason watching everyone jump, then Kristy jumping with the boys, and finally, Jose and Elizabeth who cooked us an amazing meal! It was a great night. God has been bringing new people into our lives and it's so cool to build new relationships! God is great for sure!








1 comments:

Scott Paris said...

That is awesome to see you having so much fun! Although it its not all about the fun. Help! I'm turning into my dad!